In last years technology has reached a higher place ever with some awesome gadgets. Day by day we are going to the wonderest part of science and technology. From the first smartphone, to the iPhone 5s, each year it seems as though we’ve finally reached the cusp of technological development. Yet each year we’re surprised anew as researchers and developers come up with yet another major advancement. Technological trends tend to ebb and flow, but some trends are here to stay.
1. There may be a great future of Tablets and iPad’s and it will grow in education: iPad’s and Tablets are becoming increasingly popular because of their small size and light weight combined with the fact that with their new advancements they can do pretty much anything that a laptop or PC can do. These smart devices are also becoming more affordable in the education field, and are most likely going to start to go mainstream in place of full desktops in the education field.
2. Mobile gadgets: Chances are that you already own, or have heard of a mobile fitness device on the market already. The device tracks sleep, tracks your exercise statistics, and encourages activity. The Jawbone up is a fitness tracker that is easy to slip on and off, and is also water resistant. While these fitness trackers have been on the market for a while, in 2014 you can expect even more changes. The new devices will start to focus on the whole range of health rather than just calorie burn, and will enter a new sector of the healthcare industry.
3. Smart cities: You can expect cities to start to implement technological advancements in more and more of their functions. Cities will get progressively “smart” with sensors and cloud-enabled apps that can connect transportation, metering, healthcare, lighting, and environment data. You can already see some of these changes with parking meters with smartphone payment options replacing the traditional quarter meters.
4. Wearable Devices: It would be difficult to find a technology company that hasn’t jumped on the wearable technology bandwagon. One of the major advancements in this field is Google Glass, a wearable computer with an optical display that is in Google’s development stage. The device will allow you to take pictures, look up recipes, translate text and much more, and all hands-free. Even car companies like Nissan are getting into the field with smart watches of their own. The global market for wearable in health and fitness could reach 170 million devices by 2017, according to ABI research.
5. Device Context Awareness: Not only are there major in advances in the types of devices that are being released, but devices are becoming smarter. In 2014 you can expect more devices, more wearable, and more intelligence. Technological devices are becoming smarter about where we are, what we’re doing, and exactly how they can help. With technologies like Apple’s Siri or Google Now, it will begin to feel like you have a personal assistant in your pocket or purse, rather than a technological device.
Actually we are reaching that place where life is one and only technology. And Simplyyours.in making this possibilities true by sharing the news and views. So keep share be simple !
This post is for information purpose only! We respect your opinion about it! Any complaints regarding any post, please feel free to contact us –– email@example.com