iBall has launched their new smartphone in his Andi series named Andi 5F Infinito in Indian market. The cost of the newly launched iBall smartphone is Rs. 7,999 INR. The interisting factor about this smartphone is comes with 4000 mAh battery.
iBall Andi 5F Infinito sports with a 5.0 inch qHD IPS display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels (220ppi pixel density). The device is chipped with 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor combined with 1 GB of RAM. The chipset of the phone is unspecified. The new iBall Smartphone operates by using on Google Android 4.4 KitKat OS (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop).
iBall smartphone comes with 8 MP at rear camera with LED flash (3264 x 2448 pixels) and also with 3.2 MP front facing camera for selfie & 3G calling. The smartphone have 8 GB of internal storage which can be expandable upto 32 GB with the help of micro SD card.
The dimensions & weighs of iBall Andi 5F Infinito are unspecified. The connectivity features of this smartphone are Wi-Fi, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, FM Radio, microUSB v2.0 and it supports dual SIM connectivity with dual standby as well.
The capacity of the battery for Andi 5F Infinito is loaded with 4000 mAh that is designed to deliver up to 10 hours of talk time even on 3G networks.
This post is for information purpose only! We respect your opinion about it! Any complaints regarding any post, please feel free to contact us –– email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Key Specifications” tab_id=”1429368573-2-48″][vc_column_text]
iBall Andi 5F Infinito Key Specifications:
- 5.0 inch qHD IPS display (540 x 960 pixels)
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor (unspecified chipset)
- Google Android 4.4 KitKat OS (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- 8 MP Rear Camera with LED flash (3264 x 2448 pixels) & 3.2 MP Front Camera for selfie
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 32 GB via micro sd
- 4000 mAh battery (10 hours of talk time on 3G networks)